The aims of the code of conduct and ethics are as follows:
- To ensure that all visitors to Australia’s North West (ANW) receive the best possible service from all service providers within the tourism industry, whether members of a visitor centre or not.
- To maintain and enhance the reputation of ANW, the North West’s visitor centres and their collective membership.
- To encourage initiative and enterprise in the belief that properly regulated competitive trading by and between service providers within the North West’s tourism industry will best serve the public interest and the well being of the tourism industry.
- To ensure that public interest shall predominate in all considerations of the standards of competitive trading between ANW member service providers.
- To encourage the growth and development of Australia’s North West tourism industry consistent with the preceding aims.
ANW Code of conduct and ethics