No destination can inspire the imagination quite like the Kimberley and Pilbara regions of Australia’s North West. You’re far away from everyday distractions, yet equipped with all the vital facilities for staging successful corporate events.
Australia’s North West is a land of extraordinary contrasts, with breathtaking gorges and ranges, spectacular waterfalls, pristine beaches and turquoise waters. And complementing this natural beauty are unique local Indigenous cultures and fascinating pioneering history. Read more about the Kimberley region and Pilbara region, weather and climate, how to get to Australia’s North West and travelling around.
Quality venues and conference facilities
Catering for meetings for up to 300 delegates and boasting a wide range of venues, Australia’s North West is equipped to handle all types of events.
The accommodation options are just as diverse, ranging from beachfront resorts, wilderness parks and luxury private charter vessels to self-contained apartments, comfortable bed and breakfasts and campfire swags for the adventurous. Search for accommodation options.
Incentives and pre and post conference destination
Australia’s North West offers activities that will dazzle even the most discerning traveller. There are suggested itineraries to suit everyone’s budget and timetable listed in the menu on the left. Here’s just a taste of what awaits:
- Swim in freshwater gorges
- View ancient Indigenous rock art
- Dine in a grand marquee on Cable Beach in Broome.
- Sail on a yacht as the sun sets over the Indian Ocean
- Join a camel train at sunset on Cable Beach
- Go big game fishing or heli-fish for Barramundi on the Ord River
- Feast on bush tucker with a local Indigenous guide
- Snorkel in pristine waters and relax on secluded beaches
- Dive the world-renowned coral gardens of the Rowley Shoals
- Be pampered onboard a luxury vessel, on a Kimberley cruise of the coastline
- Sip champagne while viewing stunning South Sea Pearl and Kimberley diamond collections
- Be inspired by the awesome Purnululu National Park and Bungle Bungle Range
- Australia’s North West Tourism offers a broad range of free services for event planners.
Contact Australia’s North West Tourism by telephone on (+61) 08 9193 6660 or via email.