North West Holiday Planner
The annual Australia's North West Tourism's Holiday Planner is a member only opportunity to participate in a publication dedicated to encouraging visitors to the North West. It collectively showcases the attractions as well as offering essential regional information. Both consumers and trade widely use this comprehensive guide to plan tours to and through the region. This publication offers you the opportunity to gain massive exposure for your business over an extended period of time to the people that really matter. This will be the hardest working ad you ever place.
An exciting extension of the hard copy planner is our new interactive digital version available now on the ANW website and by email. This version offers advertisers a fantastic opportunity to have your ad hyperlinked, therefore leading consumers direct to your web site.
Over 70,000 hard copies and a limitless number of digital copies will be distributed to potential customers and industry over the 12 months through a variety of channels. These include:
- State visitor centres
- Consumer shows including national caravan, camping & boat shows
- Travel agents throughout Australia
- National and international trade events targeting travel and wholesale agents
- Interstate via Tourism Western Australia
- Internationally via Tourism Australia and Tourism Western Australia to key markets in SE Asia, UK and Europe
- Visiting journalist, agent famils and media kits
- Hard copies and the digital version ordered direct from consumers through the ANW website
Online advertising banners
Within each page of www.australiasnorthwest.com there are positions for four banner adverts. Each of these adverts can link directly to a separate website or display content on another page of the website.
A minimum three month booking is required at a cost of $220 per month (incl GST) for ANW members.
Banner adverts need to be supplied to the following specifications:
- Dimensions: 100 pixels wide by 65 pixels high
- File type: jpeg or gif formats (gif formats may be animated)
You can link the banner directly to your website. Let us know what URL would you like in the link.
Interested? Contact email@example.com