If you are looking for the top things to see and do in Broome, WA - look no further. Here's our bucket list for Broome to ensure you see the highlights and make the most of your visit. We know it should be a Top 10, but why limit yourself!
Broome - Top 14 Things to See
- Cable Beach
- Sun Pictures
- Gantheaume Point
- Broome Wilderness Wildlife Park
- SSJG Heritage Centre Broome
- Broome Historical Museum
- Japanese Cemetery
- Broome Town Beach
- Broome Bird Observatory
- Buddha Sanctuary
- Staircase to the Moon (on certain dates)
- Broome Deep Water Jetty
- Reddell Beach
- Roebuck Bay
Broome - Top 14 Things to Do
- Stroll along the pristine white sand and swim in the clear water of Cable Beach.
- Visit picturesque Gantheaume Point - home of the 130 million year old Dinosaur footprints and the remains of Anastasia’s Pool.
Wander through Chinatown - home to fine pearl showrooms, retail outlets and sidewalk cafes.
- Take a sunset cruise along Cable Beach on a restored pearl lugger.
- Go for a leisurely camel ride along Cable Beach.
- Sit back in a deck chair at the oldest operating outdoor picture gardens in the world.
- See the remains of the Catalinas - Dutch Flying Boats bombed during World War II.
- Meander through the famous Courthouse Markets on a Saturday morning.
- Reflect on the dangers of the early days of diving at the Japanese Cemetery.
- Venture out to the Broome Bird Observatory to view some of the 310 species of migratory wader birds.
- Jump on board a fishing boat or go whale watching.
- Play a round of golf at the fully grassed 18-hole course.
- Browse through the many contemporary & Indigenous art galleries.
- View some of the largest crocodiles in captivity and other native Australian animals.