Drysdale River Station is a family owned, family operated, million-acre working cattle station located on the Kalumburu Road, approximately 59km north of the Gibb River Road/Kalumburu Road junction.
We have a large campground at the Homestead. No advance camping bookings; unless a power site is required.
We also offer a large variety of clean and comfortable rooms. Room choices range from small and basic, up to larger rooms with queen ensembles or twin rooms with large single ensembles, en suite and air conditioning. We can also offer in the basic room style, one family room, or twin, triple or quad rooms. All rooms of course have all bedding, soap & towels etc. provided.
Kununurra 360 km to the east.
Derby 470 km to the west.
- Restaurant open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It is almost essential to book ahead for dinner only to avoid disappointment.
- Bar & beer garden
- Small general store
- Diesel and unleaded fuels (the last fuel stop if travelling to the Mitchell Plateau).
- Tyre repairs; new tyres and tubes, batteries and some parts, but sorry; we are unable to do actual vehicle repairs.
- Payphone (coin operated).
- Free Caravan, campervan and trailer storage
- Scenic Flights to the Mitchell Falls, Prince Regent River and magnificent Kimberley coastline.
- Popular Guided Day Trek to Mitchell Falls. Fly, 4W drive, walk & helicopter ride. Lunch included.
Fuel & small shop - 8am to 5pm, April to October*
Room Accommodation - 1st May to 30th September*
All meals - 1st May to 30th September*
Beer Garden and Bar- 1st May to 30th September*
Scenic Flights - Normally 1st May to the end of August*
*These are our intended trading dates, each year - road and/or weather status can alter them at times, with little notice.