The Faraway Bay Experience offers one of the most remote wilderness retreats in the world. Faraway Bay combines pure comfort and relaxation, with bush retreat simplicity.
It’s a truly unique and awe-inspiring Australian outback experience. Exclusive and personalised with small numbers. An experience of a lifetime! There is nothing else to compare to this retreat that offers a True Authentic Kimberley Experience.
Faraway Bay is the only land-based property that includes a tour to the iconic King George Falls, via a scenic flight and by boat with a cruise up the King George River.
Although simple, Faraway Bay provides unrivalled luxury, with eight spacious cabins scattered among natural bush. These offer privacy and 180-degree views of a spectacular cliff-lined bay. Cocooned in this natural environment. There is nothing to distract you from absorbing the extraordinary sights, sounds and magic of this isolated slice of the Kimberley.
- All cabins feature ensuites with a private outdoor solar-heated spring-water shower.
- Ensemble single or king-size beds (all linen supplied).
- A selection of toiletries, including shampoos and conditioners and insect repellent.
- All cabins air conditioned.
- 240V overhead fans and lighting, with mosquito nets.
- 240V power points for recharging of batteries, use of hairdryers etc.
- Torches for use at night walking too and fro to Eagle Lodge.
- Coffee Machines, Water Coolers, Tea & Coffee making facilities. Hairdryers.
- Private yet within close proximity to the spectacular Eagle Lodge.
Return 4WD transfer from Faraway Bay Airstrip to Faraway Bay
Accommodation - Twin/Double ensuite cabin. All air-conditioned.
Meals and Beverages - All freshly prepared gourmet meals and snacks. All no alcoholic beverages.
Tours/Activities - All tours with guide and equipment. Day trip by boat to Iconic King George Falls, Waterfall tours via boat, Fishing, Rockart, Beachcombing, Bushwalking, Birdwatching, Billabong, Wildlife spotting,