Yurlu Caravan Park, Newman is well-equipped with a laundry, kitchen and air conditioning in the communal lounge, travellers will enjoy the on-site facilities available.
- Toilets and showers
- Baby-change table
- Laundry room with washer/dryer combination and ironing station
- Full kitchen with fridge, sinks, microwaves, hot water boiler, kettle, toaster and water cooler
- Recreation building with TV and lounges
- Liquid waste disposal point (dump point)
- Dog friendly - on lead only
- Generators not permitted
- Check in: 2:00pm
- Check out: 10:00am
Powered and unpowered handstand caravan sites and campsite available. Daily and weekly rates on offer.
'Yurlu' is the Nyiyaparli word for 'campground' and was chosen to honour our region's rich, cultural heritage.
For 1- 2 people. Suitable for motorhomes, RVs and caravans with pull-out awnings or attached rooms. These powered sites have access to potable water and a grey water drainage point.
Bays: 6 metres wide x 20 metres long.
Powered Camping Site - $45
For 1- 2 people. Suitable for camper trailers, tents and swags. These powered sites have access to potable water and a grey water drainage point.
Bays: 8.3 metres wide x 14 metres long.
Check out: 10:00am