Entry fees are payable to enter Karijini National Park in addition to any camping fees; entry stations (cash only) are located at the Banjima Drive West and Banjima Drive East entry points. Concession rates are available. Extended period passes may also be purchased online and at a range of outlets including Parks and Wildlife offices and Visitor Centres.
RAC members can obtain a discount on the Holiday Pass, the Annual All Parks Pass and the Concession Annual All Parks Pass when purchased from the RAC member benefits.
Day entry passes are available at park entry points.
- Day Pass: $12 per car, $6 for seniors and $6 for motorbikes.
- Holiday Pass: 4-week Pass: $44 (all parks in WA)
- Annual Pass: $88 per vehicle (all parks in WA).
- Annual Pass: $55 per vehicle for concession cardholders (all parks in WA)
- Annual Local Pass: $22 per vehicle
When planning your fuel consumption, it is important to include the driving around the park, which can involve long distances. No fuel is available within the national park itself. The closest fuel locations are:
- Auski Roadhouse: Great Northern Highway, approximately 103km north east of the Karijini Visitor Centre;
- Tom Price: approximately 103km south west of the Karijini Visitor Centre; and
- Newman: approximately 197km south east of the Karijini Visitor Centre.