Secluded gorges, tumbling falls and towering rock faces – explore the rugged Kimberley Coast on an all-inclusive small ship expedition cruise with APT.
The pace of a Kimberley Coast cruise allows you time to be mesmerised by an ever-changing coastline, with plenty of opportunities to climb aboard your ship’s Zodiac excursion vessels to explore. Learn from your expert expedition team who are with you for the entirety of the cruise. With over 45 years of touring in the Kimberley, more people choose APT than any other premium tour operator. For the ultimate Kimberley adventure, combine your cruise with one of our 4WD tours.
Our prices cover park entrance fees, sightseeing, shore excursions, return airport transfers, port charges, gratuities, all meals and select beverages while on board your cruise.
With tumbling falls, fascinating reefs and gorges carved by majestic and powerful rivers, the Kimberley Coast is simply spectacular. From sublime Horizontal Falls to the majesty of King George Falls, gain a front-row seat to the region's most amazing sights.
- Get up close to the stunning King George Falls aboard your Zodiac vessel
- Witness the tidal phenomenon and marine life of Montgomery Reef
- Take an exhilarating high-powered fast boat ride through the spectacular Horizontal Falls
- Marvel at the incredible ancient Indigenous rock art of Bigge Island
Enquire for special offers and availability.
Set sail for the Kimberley Coast’s most compelling destinations on the luxuriously appointed Le Laperouse. We cast our net wide to deliver you to the hidden reefs, rock art galleries and remote river systems along Australia’s final frontier.
- Embark on an exhilarating high-powered fast boat ride through Horizontal Falls
- Join your expedition team to explore Montgomery Reef by Zodiac
- Step ashore on Bigge Island and discover Indigenous rock art created by the Wunambal people
- Experience the natural wonder of King George Falls aboard a Zodiac
Enquire for special offers and availability