Coral Expeditions offers 10-night Kimberley cruises on a fleet of two expedition cruise ships from April to September each year. Explore the highlights of this ancient region such as waterfalls and ancient art sites, with expert interpretation of landscape, nature, wildlife and history.
Enjoy the intimate community of a small ship cruising expedition onboard Coral Discoverer (accommodating 72 guests) or the new vessel Coral Adventurer (accommodating 120 guests).
- All shore excursions, meals and selected wine and beer are included with your cruise fare.
- Xplorer tenders and zodiacs get you up close and personal with nature
- We explore remote locations that are hard to get to or not often touched by tourists.
- Our open bridge policy allows you onto the bridge to observe and chat with the captain and crew.
- Our small batch regional food and wine experience
- Attentive and interactive crew including expeditions leaders and guest lecturers will enhance your experience of the places you will visit.
We also operate an 11 night Cape York & Arnhem Land cruise Darwin to Cairns v.v. as an adjoining cruise to the start and finish of our Kimberley season. For more details go to www.coralexpeditions.com
Depart from Broome or Darwin to experience the incredible Kimberley Coast on this 10 night cruise.
- Experience the Horizontal Falls, created by a unique tidal phenomenon
- Take advantage of our Xplorer tenders and zodiacs to get up close to mighty four-tier Mitchell Falls
- Experience thundering King George River and get in close to the soaring 80m high falls
- Learn from expert interpretation of Wandjina and Gwion Gwion Rock art
- Watch out for sightings of dugongs, sea turtles, humpback whales and rock wallabies
- Optional scenic flight to Mitchell Falls (additional cost)
- Explore Hathaway’s Hideaway and the maze of sandstone caves
- Indulge in drinks and canapes as you watch the sunset from the beach
- Aboard our Xplorer tender, cruise the Prince Regent River to King Cascades