Fish N Trips is a charter company based in Derby W.A specialising in one day charters. We offer
- King Sound mud crabbing;
- Derby Barramundi Tours;
- Horizontal Falls Tours;
- Buccaneer Archipelago fishing tours;
- Exclusive boat tours;
- Coastal sightseeing; and
- Coastal fishing tours.
Overnight trips can be customized to your needs. Call our team to arrange your next Kimberley adventure!
Enjoy a day out in the Fitzroy River or King Sound. Allow our guides to assist you “catch that fish of a lifetime”.
Tour Costs -
What's supplied – Lunch, water, soft drinks and quality fishing gear.
Duration: 7 hours
Take a break from the hustle & bustle of Derby with our 3 Hour Tour. Catch mud crabs with a local, born & bred in Derby, with the chance of croc spotting whilst catching the mighty King Sound mud crab. Pick up and drop off available.
An opportunity to fish the waters of the Buccaneer Archipelago. Min 6 persons max of 12 persons. Approx. 9 hour tour in Buccaneer Archipelago area, all gear supplied. Free pickup and drop off.
Duration: 9 Hours.
Tour Capacity: 12 people.
- Quality fishing tackle- supplied
- All meals Lunch and Morning Tea
- Soft drinks and water supplied
All you need to bring:
- Alcoholic drinks
- Hat, sunglasses, Towel, Fishing clothes, your own fishing rod if you like.
Pricing $600.00 p/person
2-4 DAY OR EXTENDED TOURS: 3 Day Buccaneer Archipelago and Horizontal Falls Explorer. From the tidal waters of the King Sound to the aqua water of the Horizontal Falls. Experience the beauty of the Buccaneer Archipelago and some of the many wonders the Kimberley holds on this fantastic ‘3 Day Fishing’ and ‘Beach Camping’ in the Kimberley.
Max passengers of 12; minimum of 6.
Costs from $1650 per person
Why not custom build your tour to suit your needs? Here are a few Ideas of what we have done
- Waterfalls – chill out in our selection of Waterfalls
- Beaches – Relax on our selected Swim Beaches
- Fishing – Sports, Reef, Creek – Adrenaline filled fishing Grave
- Discovery – History – explore the islands
- Mothership for your mates that don’t have boats – why not take your mates up the coast when you plan your annual trip, we accompany you as a mother ship
- Bird Watching – allow our team to transport you to rare birds in the Kimberley
We personalise tours to suit your travel dates!