Utilizing our vast knowledge and state of the art infrastructure we provide a unique journey for those wanting to experience the most of what this amazing wildness has to offer.
Daily expeditions guided by local knowledge and passion we explore the islands reef systems, gorges, bays, rivers, rain forest waterfalls and other Kimberley secrets.
The small numbers offer true flexibility in itineraries, enabling our crew to customize your getaway to your interest.
Activities can include, beach walks, billabong swims, scenic helicopter flights, fishing, mud crabbing, rain forest/bush walks, bird and wildlife watching.
Located approximately 300 km northeast of Broome, lays one of the highest concentration of islands in the world, consisting of nearly 1000 uninhabited islands. It is considered one of the most biologically intact environments left on earth. Each island is fringed with its own coral reef system creating abundant habitat for turtles, dugongs, whales, sharks, dolphins and fish. The landscape features steep red sandstone ridges, cliffs and canyons witch contrast with calm turquoise waters making panoramic postcard views that constantly change with the tide.
- Return seaplane scenic flight to the thousand island archipelago saving you days of travel time.
- Multiple Horizontal Falls rides at the best times possible, giving an unequalled experience and the guarantee of a passage through the narrow gap.
- 2 Helicopter scenic flights from unique locations.
- Accommodation for 4 nights cruising the sheltered bays, rivers and gorges aboard "Barrashack" a three level houseboat specially built for the archipelago.
- Daily expeditions on board of a custom made 12m, 600hp long range vessel equipped with latest technology.
- Full catering of homemade fresh meals and snacks from our on-board chef.
- Fishing rods, bait, tackle and decades of local knowledge.
- BYO alcohol.
Accommodating is a maximum of 12 guests with an overall length of 30 meters, this three level houseboat gives you plenty of room to spread out and enjoy panoramic views that pass by as you cruise through the calm waters of the archipelago.
Custom built with 6 double cabins, 2 bunk cabins, all equipped with air conditioning, 4 bathrooms, lounge room, front deck and large entertainment area.
On the lower rear deck attached it is the "Barratale" a unique and specially designed pontoon for easy access to the expedition vessels.
per person single cabin
Terms and Conditions:A non refundable 20% deposit is required at the time of booking and full payment must be made at least 60 days prior to departure. No refund will apply to cancellations inside the 60 days of departure. Weight restrictions mean we cannot take passengers over 120kg. We do not carry children under 7 years of age. The boat ride through the falls may not be suitable for women who are more than 26 weeks pregnant.Kimberley Getaway is not licensed, please BYO alcohol if required.We do pick up from all hotels and caravan parks in town.
Marine Park Fee are payable at the time of booking.