Put on your hiking shoes, have your swimming gear handy and get ready for breathtaking Kimberley scenery, endless gorges and Aboriginal culture as you tour with Kimberley Safari Tours – the specialists in Kimberley tours and Gibb River Road tours.
Explore the best of the Kimberley with the experts. Tour in small groups in modern, 4WD air-conditioned coaches, built for the tough Kimberley conditions. Journey with experienced guides ready to inform you at every corner.
Comfortable camping with accommodation, park fees and most meals included.
15 Days – Comfortable Camping – Includes the Mitchell Falls
Book early for our ‘Outback’ Kimberley Tour which includes the spectacular Mitchell Falls and unforgettable rock art sites.
Experience the Gibb River Road gorges etc, & take a two-day side trip to remarkable & remote Mitchell Plateau. We swim & relax at the King Edward River in between experiencing two main highlights – Extensive Aboriginal rock art (arguably among the best examples in Australia) & the unforgettable Mitchell Falls .
The ‘Outback’ Kimberley Tour also visits Purnululu (The Bungle Bungles), Kununurra, Lake Argyle, ElQuestro & more (Broome to Broome) – What an adventure!
You'll also enjoy a couple of two night stops.
Inc FREE Mitchell Falls Helicopter Flight, FREE Darngku / Geikie Gorge Cruise & FREE Station Experience.
16 days - Wolfe Creek Crater Mitchell Plateau / Falls As Well as The Gibb River Road.
This tour is for those who don’t want to miss out on the spectacular Mitchell Falls and the massive Wolfe Creek Crater as well as the best Kimberley gorges, Lake Argyle, Purnululu other fantastic sites of the Kimberley. Based on our popular ‘Outback Tour’ with the addition of Wolfe Creek Crater.
Inc FREE Mitchell Falls Helicopter Flight, FREE Darngku / Geikie Gorge Cruise and FREE Station Experience.
Customers who wish to cancel must immediately inform in writing Kimberley Safari Tours (KST). When the written notice has been received by KST, the cancellation will then take effect. The following cancellation charges apply:
- If a customer cancels more than 90 days from departure the customer will receive a full refund.
- If a customer cancels between 60 and 90 days of departure the customer will forfeit 25% of the tour price.
- If a customer cancels between 45 and 60 days of departure the customer will forfeit 50% of the tour price.
- If a customer cancels 44 days or less days prior to the departure date, the customer will forfeit the full 100% of the tour price.
- If a customer leaves the trip early for any reason the customer will forfeit the full 100% of the tour price.