Experience the Horizontal Falls with a new and exciting difference!
Tours include a relaxed cruise through the many islands of the Archipelago before embarking on a fascinating cultural tour. Experience a traditional welcome from the local Jilinya Adventure guides, plus insights into Aboriginal art, culture, language and traditions from passionate storytellers at this unique location called Paradise Point.
From here your experience takes to the air with a low level scenic seaplane flight over the Horizontal Falls to have a water landing in Talbot Bay. Then you experience firsthand the incredible tidal power of this natural phenomenon as you fastboat through the falls before seeing the surrounding bays and creeks of this pristine wilderness area. Take a refreshing swim in our shark free cage.
Your adventure is not over yet – returning back by to Paradise Point by seaplane before embarking on your cruise back to Cape Leveque.
- Depart Cape Leveque for your 1 hour cruise through the Buccaneer Archipelago to Paradise Point.
- Meet our turbo-prop jet seaplane and fly from Paradise Point to the Horizontal Falls with an exhilarating water landing.
- Board our fast boat and experience an exhilarating thrill ride through the falls with our highly experienced skipper.
- Sit back and relax as you cruise through the spectacular untouched surrounding bays and creeks.
- Experience the thrill of swimming in our huge croc/shark free cage and feeding our friendly fish (snorkelling gear provided).
- BBQ Barramundi lunch.
- Fly over the amazing Buccaneer Archipelago to Paradise Point
- Enjoy a 1 hour Jilinya Cultural Tour with the opportunity to purchase local art and crafts.
- Enjoy a scenic cruise back to Cape Leveque, taking in the stunning scenery of the Buccaneer Archipelago.
Your cruise starts and ends at stunning Cape Leveque on the very tip of the Dampier Peninsula. There you will find our 14 metre cruiser, powered by four 350hp motors so you can experience this remote and remarkable coastline in comfort and safety.
Once everyone is on board, your experienced skipper will guide you through the unbelievably beautiful islands and bays of the Buccaneer Archipelago to arrive at the spectacular Paradise Point.
Sit back and enjoy a relaxed cruise through the many isolated islands of the Archipelago before embarking on a fascinating cultural tour through the eyes of the land’s Aboriginal custodians, giving you an exclusive perspective on this ancient land. Experience a traditional welcome from the local Jilinya Adventure guides, plus insights into Aboriginal art, culture, language and traditions from passionate storytellers at this unique location called Paradise Point.
Throughout the day, enjoy a relaxed day of scenic cruising, exploring the colourful contrasts of the many islands and bays of the Buccaneer Archipelago, with plenty of opportunities to swim and discover hidden treasures on the pristine beaches.
Enjoy a delicious lunch on board the boat.
Look out for birds, turtles, fish and other creatures living among the diverse coastal environment. Marvel at the blue sky above and even bluer waters below. Pinch yourself that you’re actually here.
You’ll return to Cape Leveque in the late afternoon.