7 June 2020 - registrations for 2020 will open 1st November 2019 and will sell-out, so get in quick!
The Ord River Marathon is a spectacular 55km marathon paddle down the mighty Ord River from Lake Argyle to Kununurra.
Plenty of good times, amazing scenery and food along the way!
The program will include:
- Registration Dinner,
- Transport to Lake Argyle,
- Breakfast at Lake Argyle in time for a 0700 hours start,
- Morning Tea and Lunch stops on the way down the Ord River,
- Presentation Dinner and Celebration, and
- Transport back to your accommodation in Kununurra.
There are a limited number of Companion tickets available. Companion tickets will include all meals and a trip down the Ord accompanying the Dragon Boats with Triple J Tours (all the same fun without all the paddling).