About Australia's North West Tourism
Australia's North West Tourism is the peak tourism marketing body for the Kimberley and Pilbara regions of Western Australia. Our region covers over a million square kilometres encompassing the Kimberley and Pilbara regions, from Onslow in the south to Kununurra in the north-east.
Western Australia is divided into five tourism regions - Australia's North West, Australia's Golden Outback, Australia's Coral Coast, Australia's South West, and Experience Perth. Each of these regions is marketed by a Regional Tourism Organisation (RTO). The activities of RTOs are undertaken with assistance and financial support from the tourism industry and Tourism Western Australia.
Australia’s North West is responsible for the promotion of the North West as a premier tourism destination in both domestic and international markets. We participate in a range of activities throughout the year aimed at increasing awareness of the region as a primarily leisure tourist destination and ultimately increasing visitor arrivals. We do this in partnership with Tourism Western Australia, the government department (State Tourism Organisation) in charge of destination marketing for the state of Western Australia and Tourism Australia, the National Tourism Operation in charge of branding the country of Australia.
Our membership covers a broad range of businesses that are dispersed throughout the region. Any entity that owns a tourism business or a tourism service within the Australia’s North West region is eligible to become a member, and more information on membership of ANW is available here.
Benefits of ANW membership can include:
- Extended reach of your business through our distribution channels including
- Representation at consumer expos and fairs
- Representation at travel trade events
- Opportunities to participate in tactical and destination brand campaigns coordinated by Australia’s North West
- The opportunity to advertise your business in our annual holiday planner, with domestic and worldwide distribution
- Invitations to attend member networking functions and industry updates
- Exposure of your business through a listing on our website – australiasnorthwest.com
- Eligibility to participate in ANW-subsidised advertising opportunities
- Consideration for trade and media familiarisation visits
By remaining active, membership can add value to your business and ensure you are part of a powerful local tourism network, as well as contributing towards the promotion of the North West domestically and internationally, ultimately driving business to your door.
To read the Australia's North West Tourism Constitution, please click here.
To read the Australia's North West Tourism Code of Conduct & Ethics, please click here.