Benefits of Membership
ANW is a not-for-profit organisation, funded by a combination of membership fees and support from Tourism WA, Local Governments and other stakeholders.
We represent a membership base of more than 200 tourism operators including accommodation and entertainment venues, attractions, transport providers, tour and cruise operators plus restaurants located across the region.
Any entity that owns a tourism business or a tourism service is eligible to become a member.
Members have the opportunity to contribute to the growth of tourism in the region and in turn directly benefit from promotional opportunities when opting in to participate in our co-operative marketing opportunities:
- Extended reach of your business through our distribution channels including
- Representation at consumer expos and fairs
- Representation at travel trade events
- Opportunities to participate in tactical and destination brand campaigns coordinated by Australia’s North West
- The opportunity to advertise your business in our annual holiday planner, with domestic and worldwide distribution
- Invitations to attend member networking functions and industry updates
- Exposure of your business through a listing on our website – australiasnorthwest.com
- Eligibility to participate in ANW-subsidised advertising opportunities
- Consideration for trade and media familiarisation visits
Levels of Membership
After extending membership free of charge in 2020/21, for this year we have introduced a new and more affordable format and launched the Ultimate and Essential tiers of paid membership, as well as a dedicated Events membership.
On top of this are optional ‘bundles’ of attractive benefits that can be added to suit the needs of your business. There is a free membership level for new tourism businesses as well.
Which level of Membership is right for me?
Ultimate Membership - $395
- Our Ultimate Membership Package with all the Essential Benefits plus a listing in the Kimberley & Pilbara Map & Guide.
- 20% discount on ANW publications and campaign participation.
- Discount of 20% on all add-on bundles.
Essential Membership - $195
- A comprehensive listing on the ANW website with live URL link to your business website.
- 10% discount on ANW publications and campaign participation.
- AGM voting rights and access to bundles to support social media and events.
- Receive our newsletter updates and invitations, business and trade support.
Events Membership - $245
- Enhanced listings on our website australiasnorthwest.com as featured events with further promotional activities.
- Organisers of events can continue to submit their events for inclusion on the ANW Events Calendar on australiasnorthwest.com.
- Suitable for TWA Regional Events, Scheme and others.
- For new (haven’t been financial members of ANW previously) tourism businesses, Local Government, CCI’s, Development Commissions, Visitor Centres and other organisations approved by the ANW Board that wish to have a limited listing on the ANW website.
- Receive our monthly newsletter, industry updates and invitations to networking functions.
Add-on Marketing & Trade Bundles
Available to Ultimate and Essential members only are our dedicated add-on bundles for members who want to take their business a whole lot further.
Marketing Plus Bundle - For the member who wants to extend their reach a whole lot further.
$800 for Ultimate Members/$1000 for Essential Members
All inclusions in the Marketing Bundle, plus:
- Access to annual research report – consumer level - NEW
- Campaign results report (2 per year) - NEW
- Priority campaign listing on australiasnorthwest.com (where practicable)
- A dedicated blog post on ANW’s website spotlighting your business, to be workshopped and created in collaboration with you and remain on the website as evergreen content, with 1 x social media mentions of the blog post - NEW
- 1 x one-hour media and PR mentoring session - NEW
Marketing Bundle - For the member who wants to extend their reach a little further.
$480 for Ultimate Members/$600 for Essential Members
- Priority recommendation for trade, media and PR famils (dependent upon specific brief)
- 2 x inclusion in a consumer eDM per year (nature of inclusion at ANW’s discretion and guided by the structure of the eDM) - NEW
- 1 x dedicated organic social media post - NEW
- Social media platform and delivery will be at the discretion of ANW based on the content
- Cooperative Marketing opportunities *previously only available to Premium members
- Discounts on advertising in all ANW publications and campaign participation (10% for Ultimate Members; 5% for Essential Members)
Trade Plus Bundle - For the member who is ready to take their product to the world.
$280 for Ultimate Members/$350 for Essential Members
- Your business listed in the international trade-ready brochure (one page feature on your business) - NEW
- Inclusion in national/international trade show representation and trade training programmes
- Member product/service updates in trade eDM - NEW
- Priority recommendation for trade
- 2 x one-hour membership and trade support meetings (per year) NEW
We understand paying multiple memberships can be challenging for operators. To help make it more affordable ANW is offering your business the following attractive discounts.
Multi Business Membership
Available to Ultimate members who operate several businesses within one organisation at 25% discount per additional business.
Multiple RTO Membership
Available to operators outside ANW who select the Ultimate membership intending to conduct operations withing the ANW boundaries at 25% discount.
10% discount off your Ultimate or Essential membership if you are a member of a North West Visitor Centre, WAITOC, ATEC or TCWA.
Become a Member
We invite you to come on board as a member as we fiercely move forward with a new strategic direction and plan, guided by our five key pillars:
Click here to download the 2021/22 ANW Membership Prospectus.
Click here to download the 2021/22 ANW Membership Kit.
Click here to go to the Membership Application Form.
Need more information?
For further information about ANW Membership contact the team at Australia's North West at (+61) 08 9193 6660 or send us an email email@example.com.
We look forward to working with you to grow tourism in the Kimberley & Pilbara.
The ANW Team