Cheela Plains Station is a family owned and managed cattle station located in the semi-arid, pastoral rangelands of the Pilbara in Western Australia. Along with the grazing enterprise, Evan and Robin Pensini also manage station stay accommodation and camping as well as a contracting business.
The station stay offers an ideal stop over between the World Heritage Listed Ningaloo Reef and Karijini National Park. The facilities include a fully serviced air conditioned “multi” bedroom complex with shared kitchen and ablutions, camping areas, conference rooms, wireless internet access, mobile phone coverage and approximately 150 square metres of undercover area.
With 30 years’ experience in ‘Outback Australia’, Evan and Robin welcome you to the heart of the Pilbara. We now also offer 4X4 Gorge Tours showcasing the spectacular natural beauty of the Pilbara, right in our backyard.
Enjoy a home cooked meal with the station staff.
Continental Breakfast: $16.50
Pack Your Own Lunch:$16.50
- Prices include GST.
- Bookings required.
- Catering options for large groups available upon request.
Offering great facilities with spectacular Pilbara views, Cheela Plains has the perfect camping spot for you. With stunning views over the plains, we are able to accommodate any vehicle from large caravans to tents and everything in-between. No bookings required.
Our camping facilities include:
- Powered and unpowered
- Grass area for tents
- Gas BBQ
- Fire pit
- Drinking water available
- Wi-fi Access
- Telstra coverage
- 2WD accessible
- 24 air conditioned king single bedroom units
- Shared kitchen and laundry
- Newly erected shared ablutions
- Wi-Fi Access
- Mobile phone coverage
- 150 square meters of undercover area
- All linen and towels provided
Tour & Accommodation package:
Second night half price for accommodation if booking a full day tour.
Second night free if booking a full day tour.
- No refund for any cancellations or alterations to bookings less than 24 hours in advance.
- Cancellations between 24-72 hours in advance are charged at 50%.
- Minimum of 72 hours required for cancellations or alterations without penalty