Benefits of Membership
Australia's North West Tourism represents a membership base of more than 260 tourism operators including accommodation and entertainment venues, attractions, event organisers, transport providers, tour and cruise operators, art galleries, restaurants and more across the region.
Any entity that owns a tourism business or a tourism service is eligible to become a member.
Members have the opportunity to contribute to the growth of tourism in the region and in turn directly benefit from promotional opportunities when opting in to participate in our co-operative marketing opportunities:
- Support for operators from ANW advocacy
- Opportunities to be involved with ANW and Tourism WA marketing and PR campaigns
- Networking opportunities with Tourism Leaders & Stakeholders
- Regular updated information regarding the industry including capacity building & training opportunities
- Your business benefits from our access and regional dispersal strategy (our work with airlines and other partners)
- An opportunity to work with us to create a truly memorable tourism experience for guests whilst growing the visitor economy
- The opportunity to advertise your business in our annual holiday planner, with domestic and worldwide distribution
- Consideration for trade and media familiarisation visits
- Exposure of your business through a listing on our website – australiasnorthwest.com
- Extended reach of your business through our distribution channels including
- Representation at consumer expos and fairs
- Representation at travel trade events
Levels of Membership
In 2021/22 we introduced a new membership structure which was broadly welcomed by our members. For 2023/24 we have refined the structure to ensure that ANW membership remains affordable and in line with other high profile tourism regions in Australia.
Which level of Membership is right for me?
Essential - $299
Well priced and value for money. Listing on ANW website with live URL link to your business. 5% discount on advertising in ANW Holiday Planner. Receive our newsletter, industry updates and invitations. AGM voting rights and access to add-on bundles.
Ultimate - $465
Our Ultimate package with all Essential benefits plus more! 20% discount on add-on bundles, 10% discount on advertising in ANW Holiday Planner. Receive exclusive invitations to industry events, business and trade support. Your product prioritized and recommended.
Corporate - tailored package
Developed for organisations with multiple tourism businesses in their profile, the corporate membership with ANW is an opportunity to partner with us on strategic PR and Marketing pieces with maximum exposure. We can tailor a corporate membership package to suit your organisational requirements.
Events - $289
Feature event listing on ANW website with link to your business; inclusion in ANW Holiday Planner and online events calendars; opportunity to list the event on Facebook with ANW; and participation in attractive promotional activities. Suitable for TWA Regional Events Scheme, event organisers and others.
Hospitality - $165
A level of membership for stand-alone restaurants, cafes and bars. Website listing and inclusion in dedicated ANW “food and brew” itineraries and publications; recommendations to Tourism WA and Tourism Australia as well as opportunities for visits by journalists or travel trade.
Add-on Marketing & Trade Bundles
Marketing Bundle - Ultimate $932 (20% discount applied), Essential $1165
For the member who wants to extend their reach a whole lot further
- Priority inclusion in ANW blogs and itineraries to help spotlight your business
- Priority campaign listing on australiasnorthwest.com
- Priority recommendation for media and PR famils
- 1 x inclusion in a consumer eDM per year*
- Priority placement in ANW's always-on social media advertising
- Access to annual research report - consumer level
- One on one media and PR mentoring session
- Consideration for participation in ANW stand at Perth Caravan & Camping Show
Trade Ready Bundle - Ultimate $310 (20% discount applied), Essential $385
Being Trade Ready means you are engaging with third-party travel distributors such as inbound tour operators (ITOs) and wholesalers to sell your product to domestic and international visitors, and have factored appropriate commissions into your pricing.
- Priority consideration for national and international trade show representation and trade training programs (ATE, ATEC Meeting Place, Trade Roadshows etc.)
- Member product/service updates in Trade eDM
- Representation in trade webinars
- Priority recommendation for trade famils
- One on one support meetings with ANW
* Nature of inclusion at ANW’s discretion and guided by the structure of the eDM. Social media platform and delivery will be at the discretion of ANW. Add-on bundles available for Ultimate and Essential members only. Prices include GST. Terms and Conditions apply.